The requested financial contributions for the intensive consists of two parts.
Tuition (stipends for trainers)
- Sliding scale, $500 – $1000
Basic Expenses (room, meals, facility costs, and materials)
- $750 – Adult suite style, double occupancy (shared bath)
- $850 – Adult suite style, single occupancy (shared bath)
- $925 – Adult apartment style, double occupancy (shared bath, living room, and kitchen)
- $1000 – Adult apartment style, single occupancy (shared bath, living room, and kitchen)
- $450 – Commuter, with meal plan
- $250 – Commuter, without meal plan
Those staying on site will be asked to make a $75 key deposit at the start of the retreat. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the retreat with the return of the key. Deposits can be made by cash or check.
Please note: Those planning on sharing a room with a spouse, partner, or other companion must register for one double occupancy spot per person and request to room together on the retreat logistics survey (link sent via email after registration).
Early bird and late registration:
- Early birds registering before April 1, 2018 will receive $100 off tuition at the time of registration.
- After June 20, 2018, a $150 late registration fee will be added at the time of registration. This fee is to account for the additional administrative work needed to accommodate late registrants and exists in relationship to payment deadlines set out by Saint Mary’s College.
Payment schedule: We request that you pay the full amount of your Basic Expenses at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Our preference is to receive tuition payments at the time of registration, but we can accommodate tuition payments as late as June 20, 2018. Payments after the initial registration can be made online through PayPal or payments via check can be mailed (see section on how to register below). If a different timing for the payments is needed, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refund Policy: If you cancel on or before June 20, 2018, your fees will be refunded minus a $100 administrative fee. If you cancel after June 20, 2018, your fees will be refunded (minus the $100 administrative fee) only if we can fill your spot with another participant. If we are unable to do so, your fees, minus the cost of Basic Expenses and a $200 administrative fee, will be refunded.